April's best and worst celebrity looks
Natalie Portman's incredible red carpet looks
The unique style of Brooklyn Beckham
The most memorable Met Gala men's fashion looks in recent years
Met Gala 2018: the most creative looks from the event
Aussies sparkle at the Met Gala
Celebrity hairstyle inspo: trendiest looks of the season
- Short, long, medium; blonde, redhead, or brunette, these are the hottest hair fads to try out right now. Click through and let yourself be inspired by these popular stars.
1 / 60 Fotos
- Women can rock uber short hair just as well as men. Take Katie Holmes for example.
2 / 60 Fotos
- Or Katy Perry's cute, platinum blonde pixie cut.
3 / 60 Fotos
- Actress Claire Foy donned a super slick style at the 75th Golden Globe Awards.
4 / 60 Fotos
- The sleek look also works on Canadian actress Carrie-Anne Moss.
5 / 60 Fotos
- British actress Emma Thompson looks ageless in a modern, short cut with long sideswept bangs.
6 / 60 Fotos
- Rita Moreno also sports wispy side bangs and a shorter 'do.
7 / 60 Fotos
- Christina Hendricks looks stunning in a short bob with fringe.
8 / 60 Fotos
- Margot Robbie's cut is an easy go-to look for when the weather gets hotter.
9 / 60 Fotos
- For a contemporary, edgier style, try parting your hair down the middle like Jenna Dewan.
10 / 60 Fotos
- These loose curls on Alfre Woodard are totally fun and flirty.
11 / 60 Fotos
- Meghan Trainor, once known for her long tresses, has opted for a shorter, stylish hairstyle.
12 / 60 Fotos
- Jennifer Lopez shows how to wear the messy, cool bob.
13 / 60 Fotos
- Mila Kunis is another star whose fans are used to seeing her with long hair has chopped her strands for this cute hairdo instead.
14 / 60 Fotos
- When the weather gets warmer, who says your only options are a boring bun? Christina Aguilera certainly doesn't think so.
15 / 60 Fotos
- These intricate styles on celebs, like Bella Hadid, are a fun way to look stylish and keep cool at the same time.
16 / 60 Fotos
- Not to mention they're very regal-looking, such as this gorgeous updo on Emilia Clarke.
17 / 60 Fotos
- Like Claire Danes, try adding some accessories as well for some extra glam and to spice up your 'do.
18 / 60 Fotos
- The messy topknot works for any occasion, as proven here by the beautiful Halle Berry.
19 / 60 Fotos
- Another superstar that can rock a topknot like no one's business is singer Rihanna.
20 / 60 Fotos
- If pulling your hair back, try leaving a few pieces in the front to frame your face softly and beautifully, just like Bella Thorne here.
21 / 60 Fotos
- Actress Kate Beckinsale also seems to have mastered the art of this.
22 / 60 Fotos
- Now, onto medium haircuts. Actress Lucy Hale dons a smooth straight bob, with her hair parted down the middle.
23 / 60 Fotos
- Constance Wu, on the other hand, opted for a more relaxed hairdo.
24 / 60 Fotos
- For an extremely trendy look, try parting your hair dramatically at one side, like Cate Blanchett.
25 / 60 Fotos
- Kerry Washington also pulls it off well.
26 / 60 Fotos
- As does actress Emma Stone.
27 / 60 Fotos
- Laura Dern frames her radiant face with large, loose waves.
28 / 60 Fotos
- This laid-back haircut as seen on Isla Fisher is simple and very easy to achieve.
29 / 60 Fotos
- For those with little time to do their hair in the morning, give this casual yet sexy hairdo a try like Shailene Woodley did.
30 / 60 Fotos
- This old, Hollywood glam look on Julianne Hough is absolutely breathtaking with the right shade of red lipstick!
31 / 60 Fotos
- Rather than a bland, old ponytail, try a high ponytail like Amber Heard instead and watch your look transform instantly!
32 / 60 Fotos
- It is also an opportunity for people to see your pretty face. Just check out actress Amy Adams.
33 / 60 Fotos
- Try slicking your hair all the way back for a cool, rocker look. The more gel and hairspray, the better. Just ask Demi Lovato!
34 / 60 Fotos
- Embrace your curls! The ravishing Viola Davis shows you how.
35 / 60 Fotos
- Ava DuVernay looks like an absolute queen in her crown of signature dreadlocks.
36 / 60 Fotos
- Sandra Bullock looks dazzling with her wavy, brown locks.
37 / 60 Fotos
- Actress Blake Lively is the true definition of a blonde bombshell.
38 / 60 Fotos
- Queen of the super long hair is top model Naomi Campbell. Here she has tied it back in a majestic low, ponytail.
39 / 60 Fotos
- Singer Ariana Grande who had long been known for her half-up ponytail recently switched up her look for this icy blonde hairstyle instead.
40 / 60 Fotos
- Now for some male celebrity inspo, starting with Michael Fassbender.
41 / 60 Fotos
- A buzz cut is always a good idea when it is time for a change. Just have a look at actor Jonah Hill.
42 / 60 Fotos
- Or if you're feeling really daring, try Jaden Smith's bad boy blonde look.
43 / 60 Fotos
- Drake's fade is also another popular choice.
44 / 60 Fotos
- Andersoon Cooper always looks highly sophisticated with his haircut.
45 / 60 Fotos
- Actor Oscar Isaac looks handsome in his short, wavy haircut.
46 / 60 Fotos
- Inspiration for a lot men, not just for his hair, is actor George Clooney. He rocks the salt-and-pepper look.
47 / 60 Fotos
- Looking extra polished with his short hairdo is American actor Ansel Elgort.
48 / 60 Fotos
- Irish actor Domhnall Gleeson keeps a little scruff on his face to compliment his 'do.
49 / 60 Fotos
- These twisted ends on 'Black Panther' director Ryan Coogler's fade are sensational and certainly an 'it' hairstyle for the season.
50 / 60 Fotos
- This swooped hairdo on actor Steven Yeun is to die for.
51 / 60 Fotos
- Simon Baker looks like a dreamboat with his blonde waves.
52 / 60 Fotos
- And speaking of dreamboat, actor Robert Pattinson pulls off an effortless hairstyle every time.
53 / 60 Fotos
- Chadwick Boseman dons plenty of volume on top of his head.
54 / 60 Fotos
- Zayn Malik has a good head of hair.
55 / 60 Fotos
- Donald Glover's afro is totally cool and trendy.
56 / 60 Fotos
- Timothée Chalamet dons a more easygoing, wavy haircut.
57 / 60 Fotos
- As does actor Kit Harington.
58 / 60 Fotos
- Jared Leto definitely has an enviable mane and beard.
59 / 60 Fotos
- Snoop Dogg always sports the coolest, long braids.
60 / 60 Fotos
01/07/18 | StarsInsider
Elizabeth Olsen: style of the Avenger
Stunning red carpet looks from week two of Cannes Film Festival
All of the royal wedding's hilarious headgear
Best (and worst) looks from the 2018 Billboard Music Awards
Runway highlights of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia 2018
May's hottest celebrity looks
CFDA Fashion Awards 2018: best (and worst) dressed celebs
Celebrities who serially stun in scarlet
Top 30 biggest style icons in fashion history
BET Awards 2018: best (and worst) dressed
Celebrity hairstyle inspo: trendiest looks of the season
Australian models who made it big
Haute Couture: celebrity looks from Paris Fashion Week 2018
Giorgio Armani: best red-carpet looks
Creative nail designs to inspire your next manicure!
Highly successful people who wear the same outfit every day
First Lady fashion: A guide to style from Jackie Kennedy
Royal style: Meghan Markle outfits you can easily copy
Did Balenciaga completely rip off a trashy tourist shop?
Tom Cruise had no idea you could watch pornography online
Australian gem stones
Who are the tallest women in Hollywood?
Why Iceland is a hot destination
© 2018 Stars Insider. All rights reserved..
on the latest TV shows, movies, music, and exclusive content from the entertainment industry!