Stars and their eyes: the celebs with different colored eyes
Stars who risk their lives to film their own stunts
Hollywood's most outrageous and controversial outfits
Cher and all the stars heading to Sydney for Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras
30 actors who've played real-life world leaders
The best celebrity looks from February
Celebrities visit Australia, cuddle koalas
- Hands up who likes seeing celebs with cute koalas? Take a look at this wholesome gallery of celebrities cuddling koalas during their Aussie visits.
© Getty Images
1 / 30 Fotos
- Prince Harry was introduced to Yindi the koala at Taronga Zoo back in 2003.
2 / 30 Fotos
- Tennis player Serena Williams met Sunshine the koala at Kings Park, Perth in 2015.
3 / 30 Fotos
- Last year professional boxer and politician Manny Pacquiao cuddled up to Tinkerbell the koala at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, Brisbane.
4 / 30 Fotos
- In 2017, Paris Hilton visited Australia to promote her 23rd fragrance and made friends at Taronga Zoo. That's hot.
5 / 30 Fotos
- Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal had a cuddle with a koala on the second day of the 2017 Brisbane International.
6 / 30 Fotos
Queen Elizabeth II
- Queen Elizabeth II is introduced to a koala during a visit to Brisbane in 2011.
7 / 30 Fotos
- U.S. Vice President Mike Pence and wife Karen Pence admire a koala when they visited Taronga Park Zoo in 2017.
8 / 30 Fotos
- At the 2014 G20 Summit in Australia, former U.S. President Barak Obama met Jimbelung the koala, alongside Tony Abbott.
9 / 30 Fotos
- In 2016, Taronga Zoo introduced a koala to former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and his three grandchildren during their visit.
10 / 30 Fotos
- Tennis player Andy Murray met Sunshine the koala at Kings Park, Perth in 2015.
11 / 30 Fotos
- At the 2007 Australian Open Kim Clijsters, Sir Richard Branson and Andy Murray met Ella the koala.
12 / 30 Fotos
Camilla and Prince Charles
- Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Charles, Prince of Wales had a cuddle with a mama and baby koala at Government House, Adelaide in 2012.
13 / 30 Fotos
- Tennis player Roger Federer cuddled a koala at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary during the 2014 Brisbane International.
14 / 30 Fotos
- Singer Kelly Rowland patted a koala at WILD LIFE Sydney during her Australia visit in 2012.
15 / 30 Fotos
Catherine and Prince William
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince William, Duke of Cambridge with baby Prince George of Cambridge met a Koala at Taronga Zoo in 2014.
16 / 30 Fotos
- In 2012, actor Val Kilmer met a koala at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
17 / 30 Fotos
- Russia's President Vladimir Putin met Jimbelung the koala alongside Tony Abbott during his visit to Australia for the G20 Summit in 2014.
18 / 30 Fotos
- Singer Enrique Iglesias patted a koala during his 2004 'Seven' tour while in Brisbane.
19 / 30 Fotos
- The spiritual leader of Tibet, the Dalai Lama met the Irwin family and a koala at Australia Zoo during his visit in 2007.
20 / 30 Fotos
- Olympic gold medalist Usain Bolt met a koala when attending the World Champions Charity Ball at Doltone House, Sydney in 2010.
21 / 30 Fotos
Prince Frederik and Prince Christian
- Crown Prince Frederik and son Crown Prince Christian of Denmark met a koala at Bonorong Park Wildlife Centre, Hobart in 2006 when visiting Crown Princess Mary's home town.
22 / 30 Fotos
Pope John Paull II
- Pope John Paul II cuddled a koala when he visited Brisbane in 1986.
23 / 30 Fotos
- In 2012, singer and actress J.Lo met a koala at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
24 / 30 Fotos
Pope Benedict XVI
- Pope Benedict XVI patted a koala at Kenthurst Study Centre ahead of 2008 World Youth Day in Sydney.
25 / 30 Fotos
Bill and Hillary Clinton
- Former U.S. President Bill Clinton and politician wife Hillary Clinton cuddled Chelsea the koala during their visit at The Rainforest Habitat, Port Douglas in 1996.
26 / 30 Fotos
- South Korean pop star Rain met Jaffa the koala in Sydney during his 2007 'Rain's Coming' world tour.
27 / 30 Fotos
- Iconic American actress and dancer Louise Brooks cuddled a koala when visiting Australia circa 1928.
28 / 30 Fotos
H. G. Wells
- English novelist and short story writer H. G. Wells held a koala bear and her baby when visiting Australia circa 1930s.
29 / 30 Fotos
- At the official opening of Sydney's Planet Hollywood in 1996 actor, Charlie Sheen met a 'winning' koala.
30 / 30 Fotos
© Getty Images
03/07/18 | StarsInsider
Fascinating facts about Gang of Youths
Famous athletes who switched sports!
The most romantic moments of the Oscars
Ed Sheeran announces exclusive Aussie pop-up stores for tour
Rio de Janeiro's Hollywood moments
24 years of Justin Bieber: secrets, scandals and exes
Charlize Theron's style evolution
Celebrity couple alert! Are Joel Edgerton and Jennifer Lawrence together?
Troye Sivan and Ariana Grande record amazing new song together
The bands and musicians who completely switched music genres
14 actors who've been victims of the Oscar curse
Interesting facts about the Oscars
Models for a day: celebs on the catwalk
Adorable moments of celebrities and their kids
The best soccer dribblers in Europe
Celebrities rock their glasses on the red carpet
Delta Goodrem's sexy new single
What religious ideologies do the celebs follow?
Stars' memoirs: celebs who have published autobiographies
Check out the volleyball competitions and changes in 2018
The stars who believe in life beyond the stars
CMC Music Awards 2018 finalists revealed
Can you name these successful actors?
Aussies with Oscars
The many looks of Selena Gomez
2018 Razzie Awards winners
All the Aussies at the Oscars 2018
90th Academy Awards: rehearsals and more behind the scenes action
Hugh Jackman won't be at the oscars
Margot Robbie stuns in pre-party and red carpet Oscar looks
Tom Cruise had no idea you could watch pornography online
Australian gem stones
Who are the tallest women in Hollywood?
Why Iceland is a hot destination
© 2019 Stars Insider. All rights reserved..
on the latest TV shows, movies, music, and exclusive content from the entertainment industry!