Stars and their eyes: the celebs with different colored eyes
Stars who risk their lives to film their own stunts
Hollywood's most outrageous and controversial outfits
Cher and all the stars heading to Sydney for Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras
30 actors who've played real-life world leaders
The best celebrity looks from February
Australian celebrity couples and how they met
- Romance is not dead for these celebrity couples. From tales of cafe complaints to reality TV mishaps, these love stories will warm the cockles of your heart.
© Getty Images
1 / 31 Fotos
Lara and Sam Worthington
- Lara Bingle was a model and TV personality who had a string of unsuccessful relationships that the tabloids loved to talk about. That is until she met Sam.
2 / 31 Fotos
- According to Cosmopolitan, in 2012 the pair first met. And then at the Global Citizen Festival in 2013 they reconnected. And they have been in love ever since.
3 / 31 Fotos
- Within a year Bingle relocated to New York City to be with Sam, and then she became a Worthington. Sam and Lara have two children together.
4 / 31 Fotos
Megan Gale and Shaun Hampson
- Model, fashion designer and actress Megan Gale (42) and former AFL player Shaun Hampson (30) got together in 2011.
5 / 31 Fotos
- Gale had dated Andy Lee for four years before dating Hampson. They had become Australia's favourite power couple, so when the split was revealed, fans were not happy.
6 / 31 Fotos
- Hampson and Gale have been through tabloid thick and thin, including comments about their age. Now they have two children together, and announced their engagement in July 2017.
7 / 31 Fotos
Andy Lee and Rebecca Harding
- According to Cosmopolitan, Rebecca (24) was a waitress at a café Andy (35) was dining at when the lovely media student caught the comedian's eye.
8 / 31 Fotos
- And apparently, what really got Andy's attention was a service complaint that another customer was making about Rebecca.
9 / 31 Fotos
Andy Lee and Rebecca Harding
- The couple started dating in 2015, and earlier this year he admitted that she was "The One", according to Who.
10 / 31 Fotos
Hamish Blake and Zoë Foster Blake
- Author, blogger and beauty expert Zoë Foster met comedian Hamish Blake when working on a relationship column many years back, according to Cosmopolitan.
11 / 31 Fotos
Sonny and Rudy
- After 18 months of dating, the couple were engaged and then married 11 months later in December 2012. They now share two beautiful children together, named Sonny and Rudy.
12 / 31 Fotos
- They wrote a relationship guide together called 'Textbook Romance'. And they continue to win Australia's hearts, especially their adorable boy, Sonny.
13 / 31 Fotos
Jennifer Hawkins and Jake Wall
- In 2003, Jennifer Hawkins and Jake Wall met at a nightclub in Newcastle, according to Cosmopolitan.
14 / 31 Fotos
- Miss Universe 2004 has been with Wall since then, and the two got married in 2013.
15 / 31 Fotos
- The two tied the knot during a small ceremony in Bali, but not without being surrounded by bodyguards and security, according to News.com.au.
16 / 31 Fotos
Jesinta and Lance Buddy Franklin
- The former Miss Universe and the AFL superstar were rumoured to have met at the Grand Prix 2013, according to Cosmopolitan.
17 / 31 Fotos
- They later revealed their relationship later that year at Derby Day.
18 / 31 Fotos
- In 2014, they announced their engagement and they secretly got hitched in 2016. Earlier this year they confirmed that they were expecting a child.
19 / 31 Fotos
Anna Heinrich and Tim Robards
- The OG Aussie 'Bachelor' couple. Heinrich and Robards first fell in love on the reality TV show back in 2013.
20 / 31 Fotos
- And they have been Australia's favourite celebrity couple ever since.
21 / 31 Fotos
- In 2017, they announced their engagement, and earlier this year they were whisked away to Italy for the designer wedding of everyone's dreams.
22 / 31 Fotos
Steve Peacocke and Bridgette Sneddon
- Having first met at drama school, Peacocke and Sneddon later appeared on 'Home and Away' together, according to Her.
23 / 31 Fotos
Real life couple
- They reconnected in 2010, and in 2014 Sneddon joined her already established partner on the set of the soap.
24 / 31 Fotos
- The next year they were married and set to move to the U.S. to have a crack at the big time, according to New Idea, which has gone well for the couple.
25 / 31 Fotos
Sam Wood and Snezana Markoski
- Another Aussie 'Bachelor' couple, Wood and Markoski met on the third season of the reality TV show in 2015.
26 / 31 Fotos
- They got engaged shortly after, and Markoski moved her daughter and herself from Perth to Melbourne to live in the house her and Wood bought together.
27 / 31 Fotos
- Willow, their nine-month-old daughter, is the first 'Bachelor' baby.
28 / 31 Fotos
Rebecca Breeds and Luke Mitchell
- Another 'Home and Away' couple, Breeds and Mitchell got together in 2009.
29 / 31 Fotos
- The ultimate meet cute, the two met while on set filming, and even became onscreen love interests.
30 / 31 Fotos
- They later got married at Kangaroo Valley, NSW in 2013. They also moved to Hollywood to progress their acting careers.
31 / 31 Fotos
© Getty Images
17/07/18 | StarsInsider
Fascinating facts about Gang of Youths
Famous athletes who switched sports!
The most romantic moments of the Oscars
Ed Sheeran announces exclusive Aussie pop-up stores for tour
Rio de Janeiro's Hollywood moments
24 years of Justin Bieber: secrets, scandals and exes
Charlize Theron's style evolution
Celebrity couple alert! Are Joel Edgerton and Jennifer Lawrence together?
Troye Sivan and Ariana Grande record amazing new song together
The bands and musicians who completely switched music genres
14 actors who've been victims of the Oscar curse
Interesting facts about the Oscars
Models for a day: celebs on the catwalk
Adorable moments of celebrities and their kids
The best soccer dribblers in Europe
Celebrities rock their glasses on the red carpet
Delta Goodrem's sexy new single
What religious ideologies do the celebs follow?
Stars' memoirs: celebs who have published autobiographies
Check out the volleyball competitions and changes in 2018
The stars who believe in life beyond the stars
CMC Music Awards 2018 finalists revealed
Can you name these successful actors?
Aussies with Oscars
The many looks of Selena Gomez
2018 Razzie Awards winners
All the Aussies at the Oscars 2018
90th Academy Awards: rehearsals and more behind the scenes action
Hugh Jackman won't be at the oscars
Margot Robbie stuns in pre-party and red carpet Oscar looks
Tom Cruise had no idea you could watch pornography online
Australian gem stones
Who are the tallest women in Hollywood?
Why Iceland is a hot destination
© 2018 Stars Insider. All rights reserved..
on the latest TV shows, movies, music, and exclusive content from the entertainment industry!